Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hills and good company

Tonight we did "rollers" near Anderson High School. With the exception of the ones on Adirondack I'm not sure I would really call them rollers. I still had a very nice run. A couple of the hills were tough, but I was enjoying running with Mary tonight. We both got to complain about our stresses and talk about our training and other random things.

On the first out and back we decided near the turn around point that we needed to make a pit stop. I remembered Lori mentioning the the Holiday Inn had an easily accessible restroom. We went in the front lobby and walked right past the front desk attendant to the restrooms, and then afterwards we decided to find a way out that wasn't past the same attendant. We ended up going down a long hallway that led to a door to get out that fortunately did not set off an alarm and led to the outside rather than some courtyard.

I was feeling really good tonight and probably could have pushed little harder. Mary told me to go on ahead a couple times, but I was enjoying the company.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Glad you had a great run. You looked strong.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the company too - thanks for the shout out and for sticking with me. :)